Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Petition Every Virginian Democrat should sign...

So I was looking deep in the recesses of the republican blog intertubes last night, and I found a petition that every democrat should sign:

Supported by such august institutions as Black Velvet Bruce Li, www.savejeff2009.blogspot.com has established a petition to save the honorable chairman from being ousted.

Coming off of such brilliant comments as reaffirming it was "true" that both Obama and Osama had friends who blew up the Pentagon, Jeff has helped bring democratic success to Virginia, and at the very least we owe it to the man to help him keep his job.

Protect Jeff! Go here.

Oh, and if you want some video junk food while stuffing the petition with as many names as you can think of, check out Jeff's speech at the 5th district convention back in the spring. While the irony of such quotes as "results are all that count" and "I know how to win" seem eerily pertinent in his campaign for reelection, my personal favorite is "this [this fifth district] is a very republican area."

Whether your a Moran man or a Deeds dude, the best thing you can do to keep the Dem's strong in '09 is helping Jeff get another crack at losing.

Cross-posted on www.bluecommonwealth.com

Update: When I wrote this last night, I was pretty incoherent, so I fixed this to make more sense.

No comments: